Tuesday 10 November 2009

Join Sassy for a BootCamp Chef Nutrition Seminar

I went on holiday to Phuket last week and let me tell you I totally indulged. The amazing Thai food was always calling my name and since I was on vacation anytime time of day seemed appropriate to have an alcoholic drink (my favourite for the week was the blue margarita!)

Now that I am back in Hong Kong I need to get back to my fitness routine and this means getting serious about the types of food I am putting in my mouth. Lucky for me we have a Special BootCamp Chef Nutrition Seminar scheduled tomorrow and we are inviting you to join us so we can learn together the ins and outs of healthy eating. We will even get to taste some of the yummy food that the BootCamp Chef experts recommend for getting and maintaining a flat stomach!

Here are the details on the seminar:

When: Wednesday 11 November

Time: 7:00pm-8:30pm

Where: The Canadian Chamber of Commerce, 1301 Kinwick Center, 32 Hollywood Road

Price: $150, which includes the seminar, food and drink (Payable by cash or cheque made out to Sassy Hong Kong)

RSVP: Just show up on the day!

Hope to see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you - please leave us a comment!