Wednesday 18 November 2009

Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot!


For all you chocoholics out there (I am open about my addiction), if you are looking for a way to stay warm in this ever so cold weather--I have the solution for you in the form of (you guessed it) chocolate!

After work instead of heading home to your -brrrrr cold flat, grab a cab and head straight to The Peninsula Hotel Lobby. I'm sure you've been there for afternoon tea, but I will let you in on a sweet secret, the Peninsula serves the absolute most decadent cup of hot chocolate. Forget about that powdery stuff you just add water to, this is rich, creamy and made from real bars of melted chocolate. I promise this stuff will make you think you've entered chocolate heaven!

The Peninsula Hotel
Salisbury Road, Kowloon
2920-2888

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you - please leave us a comment!