Monday 23 November 2009

Harvest Bagels & Cafe

Until now the only place I really knew to go for a good bagel was The Press Room on Hollywood Road. You have to understand that I am a complete bagel snob! The thing I love about The Press Room is that they actually import H&H Bagels from New York. The only problem is The Press Room only serves these dough rings on the weekends.So Monday-Friday I have been out of luck. Thank goodness I can now satisfy my bagel craving anytime thanks to Harvest Bagel & Cafe.

Harvest opened recently on Lyndhurst Terrace. On the menu: bagels, loads of bagels, onion, plain, cinnamon crunch, everything.... I personally love just a plain bagel toasted and smothered with extra cream cheese! By the way, the cream cheese is homemade people. That's right, I said homemade. Flavors include plain, sun dried tomato, black olive, Cajun powder, pineapple, strawberry and even avocado. Guess what? They also make bagel sandwiches to order with all kinds of options from salmon to curried chicken. Also on the menu you'll find a tasty array soups, salads, and smoothies.

Take your bagel to go, or if you have time to sit and unwind Harvest sprawls over two floors. The bottom floor is more like a cafe and upstairs there is plenty of room to dine.

Harvest Bagel & Cafe
G/F, 36 Lyndhurst Terrace
Central
3107-1623

5 comments:

  1. It's actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    My blog post ... Buy Rejuvenex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another place you may want to try is not in HK but very close. It is in Shekou, they make bagels and other deli items from scratch (lox, pastrami, bagel chips, corned beef, jam and so on. It is worth a trip bcs you can bring a lot of items back to HK!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you - please leave us a comment!