Monday 21 September 2009

Sesame Media




Mondays are never very inspiring are they? For me Mondays are always the dedicated admin day, where I catch up on all my emails and do all the boring stuff I neglect for the rest of the week! That's why I was so glad to discover Sesame Media, an Australian online fashion magazine which is just jam-packed with creativity and inspiration. The emphasis is firmly on amazing photography and stunning styling, and I love the mixed-media approach they take by including sketching and cartoons.

The little doll in the last image is actually customizable, so take some time to play around to create your own. Monday fun!

1 comment:

  1. I'm now not positive the place you're getting your information, however great topic.
    I needs to spend a while studying more or figuring out more.

    Thank you for magnificent information I used to be looking for this
    info for my mission.

    Check out my webpage :: creative group

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you - please leave us a comment!