Sunday 6 September 2009

The Secret Is Out: Divalicious

When I was young my mother told me never to leave the house with my bra strap showing and up until now I have faithfully followed her advice like a nice girl should. Well now that I am all grown up it's time to make decisions on my own and I am ready to show off my bra strap with a blinged out creation from Divalicious. When we first saw Candace (the lovely girl behind Divalicious) wearing one of her bra straps we talked for days about how stylish and unique she looked. Her straps come in a wide variety of styles so whether you are feeling flirty or edgy there is sure to be a style that is right for you. Contact Candace at divalicious.cc@gmail.com to learn more about her fab designs (she also sells blinged out earrings too!)

1 comment:

  1. http://gillian-chu.blogspot.com/2011/06/bling-on-diva-interview-with-candace.html

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you - please leave us a comment!