Sunday 6 September 2009

The Secret Is Out: Handmade by Amy

I have known Amy from Handmade by Amy since I moved to HK and she makes the most beautiful sterling silver jewelry. Her pieces are the kind that you wear everyday and they go with mostly everything in your wardrobe. One of my favorite pieces in her collection is the Black Onyx fancy bezel ring and I am happy to say that it has had a spot in my jewelry collection for quite some time now. While jewelry has always been a passion for Amy she recently started another business, GreenSeam, making hand painted organic baby clothes. The onesies are just precious and they are the perfect gift for a new mom-to-be! Check out Amy's websites for more information on her jewelry and baby clothing lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you - please leave us a comment!