Tuesday 1 September 2009

Gin & Tonic

Nothing says "summer holiday" more than a classic gin and tonic enjoyed outside. Much as I adore margaritas/caipirinhas/mojitos and and all the other deliciously tropical cocktails, a good old G&T is unbeatable. Which is why I was so happy to see the image above on Cupcakes & Cashmere today as I'm off to Thailand for a week. I'll be spending four days in Chiang Mai, and then a couple of days in Bangkok at the end, so I'm looking forward to lots of great massages, swimming, reading, and generally lying about lazily.

Maura and Natalie will be updating the blog while I'm away, and telling you more about our fun Chic Boutique event at the weekend and the cool vendors we discovered.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you - please leave us a comment!