Thursday 14 May 2009

Need a new Swimsuit? Check out Ozzie Cozzie!


Sassy just completed its first Bikini Boot Camp session this week and I am already dreaming about how I am going to look in my swimsuit once the 5 week session is over. I have been wearing the same couple of bikinis for a few years now so I think it is about time to treat myself to a new one (or maybe 2 or 3...)! I will be heading over to Ozzie Cozzie, which prides itself as being "Hong Kong's best swimwear collection for ladies, girls, men and boys". I heard about this store from a friend last year and she raved about the collection of swimsuits they had. In addition to the great selection they are very knowledgeable in fitting all shapes and sizes.

Wearing a bikini at the pool is one thing but when I am heading over to the pool bar for a relaxing cocktail I need something stylish to pull over my suit as a cover up. I was in Ozzie Cozzie the other day and they had some great cover ups that will be sure to take me from my home, to the pool and then over to the pool bar in style!!

3A Grand Progress Building
15-16 Lan Kwai Fong Street
Central, Hong Kong
852-2810-1356

2 comments:

We'd love to hear from you - please leave us a comment!