Monday 4 May 2009

Bikini Bootcamp: Begins May 12th!

Our May event will be a Bikini Bootcamp, designed to get us all into shape for swimsuit season. I know I shudder at the idea of getting into a bikini right now so this is just what I need, even though I generally shun any type of exercise where I have to sweat or breathe heavily (Hatha yoga is about the limit of my comfort zone). 

We'll be training in Hong Kong park every Tuesday evening from 7pm to 8pm, from the 12th May until June 9th. As the course follows a set program, and as hopefully we'll be making friends as we go, we do ask that you come to the first session if you would like to participate. From then, if you decide it isn't for you, there is no obligation to attend the rest of the sessions. 

We'll have a motivational personal trainer from Bootcamp putting us through our paces, and using a fun-based system that works on cardio endurance, strength ability and muscle toning. We welcome people of all fitness levels - believe me, I'll be right at the back of the pack puffing and panting as the girl who always tried my best to skive off P.E. lessons! 

You can reserve your place on our website, or just turn up on the day. Cost is $150 per session, which includes a Sassy goody bag, payable by cash or cheque. We'll be meeting at the Peak Tram just before 7pm. 

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious familiarity
    concerning unexpected feelings.



    http://books.dungx.net/members/profile/16867/TroyDingl

    Here is my web blog; nitric power

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you - please leave us a comment!