Friday 2 October 2009

The All Nighter Styling Powder

So, I know about the rule that you should not wash your hair every day but for me this is something I just can't follow. My blowouts never last long because as soon as I leave the hot and sweaty yoga room my hair is screaming for a nice shampoo. I wish I could be like the girls who can get away with washing their hair every other day (or longer!) but for me my hair is pretty gross if I go any longer than 1 day without a wash.

In theory, I am all about dry shampoos but I am still trying to find one that makes my hair feel pretty and clean. I just came across The All Nighter Styling Powder and the hype around it (embarrassingly, I am a sucker for a positive review from Rachel Zoe!) has me wanting to give it a try.

Basically, it is an all-natural, talc-free, aluminum free, silica-free and paraben-free hair powder. It also comes in 6 different shades (platinum/neutral, golden blonde, honey blonde, brunette, dark brown/black and reheads) which is great news if the baby powder trick just does not work for your hair colour.

The cost is $18 (US). They will ship to HK but you will have to add $20 (US) onto the bill though. My family is coming over in a few weeks so I just may order a bottle for myself and have them stick it in their suitcase. I will let you know if it is worth putting in an order!

Let me know if you have a dry shampoo that works for you. I am getting desperate and my blow dryer is working way too hard these days!

2 comments:

  1. I swear by Batiste dry shampoo available from the UK - unfortunately not yet in HK so get a friendly British friend to pick some up from Boots as I do! It is ridiculously cheap at about £3 a can ($35 or so). Smells great, absorbs oiliness and generally refreshes hair, making it easy to re-style. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Batiste shampoo is in HK too! You can get it at the Mannings on Wellington Street in Central... it comes and goes out of stock, and is my big favourite! :-)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you - please leave us a comment!