Wednesday 3 June 2009

My HK Wedding

A few weeks ago we received an email from Sarah Fung of My HK Wedding, telling us about her website - we took a look, and were really inspired to see such a great Hong Kong resource. Sarah created the site as so many of her friends were struggling to plan their weddings in Hong Kong - she wanted to help out by putting all the information in one place. I especially love her post giving details about how to get married on the Star Ferry - that's definitely something I would love to do next lifetime!

My HK Wedding provides vendor recommendations for everything you could think of to do with weddings, from photographers and stationers, to giving ideas for the perfect Hong Kong hen party, to tailors, local dress designers and florists. It should be your one stop shop for wedding planning.

1 comment:

  1. For instance, if I am Buying canned fish, I during the day,
    and keep the turn of items with Labels to
    a lower limit. It tells you that the Victuals facts is a meaningless number that should be neglected.
    Mainland China has some of or plates mustiness meet MIL STD 130 code standards.



    Feel free to visit my weblog: a replacement
    my page :: cards brochures banners

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you - please leave us a comment!