Sunday 9 August 2009

Which Beyond Are You?

If you are anything like me, you are always lugging a million and one things around town. I would be happy if everything could fit in my handbag but when I am running to the gym and then to the supermarket I need a little extra room than what my handbag can provide. I am always on the lookout for cool totes that can bring me to and from the gym or supermarket in style and I think I found one that is versatile and meaningful at the same time. I am in love with the new "I am beyond" tote from Beyond Yoga. The yoga line has produced a limited edition that has attracted a number of Hollywood celebrities. In fact the slogans come from the celebrities themselves.

- Jennifer Anniston is "beyond grateful"
- Reese Witherspoon is "beyond blessed"
- Anne Hathaway is "beyond hopeful"
- Drew Barrymore is "beyond happy"
- Rachel Bilson is "beyond drama"

The thing I like most about the tote is that they really make you feel optimistic and it made me sit back and appreciate how magical life can be. I know I often think about the materialistic things I want but it is so nice to realize how great life is beyond all the pretty clothes and fancy parties. While I love all the celebrities picks I think that Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon's stand out most in my mind. I am beyond grateful and blessed that I have so many wonderful people in my life who love and support me. If you have that who needs the pretty clothes and fancy parties??!!

One other great thing about these totes is that Beyond Yoga created the bag to raise awareness for The Art of Elysium, which is a charitable organization that brings art, music and theater to children with serious medical conditions. Thirty percent of the profit from the totes will be donated to this great cause.

P.S. - If the beyond statements are not conveying what you wish they could, you are able to personalize your own "I am beyond" statement so it is truly unique and meant for you.

I am beyond in love with these totes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you - please leave us a comment!