Wednesday 17 June 2009

Frou Frou Bedroom





I seem to be very drawn to exceptionally girly and pink interiors these days - perhaps the grey, rainy days of early summer here are making me wish for an escape to somewhere completely different. This bedroom belongs to Mademoiselle Frou Frou of Frou Frou Fashionista, and if you couldn't guess from the beautiful bra collection, she owns a lingerie boutique. 

The white desk with the mac, Philippe Starck Ghost chair and vase of peonies is my dream workspace... but the little dog at the end of the bed closes the deal for me, and that's not even mentioning the gorgeous shoes!

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with this room! I so want to redecorate my bedroom and now I just need to convince my husband that a pink girly room is just what we need!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you - please leave us a comment!